How to install iMessage Android on your device. On this page you will find a step-by-step guide.
Installing iMessage Android is an easy task. Yet, some people might not know yet how to do it as it is the first time they install an application manually. For that, we have the guide here.
On this page, we will explain step-by-step how to install iMessage Android and any other .apk Android application.
How to install iMessage Android
So how to install iMessage Android:
1. Download the ‘imessage_android.apk’ file from the download page. Android apps have the ‘.apk’ extension.
2. Install the drivers or your device on your computer. If you have Windows 7 or 8 this will be done automatically when you connect it with USB. If not look up drivers online for your device by brand and model such as “Samsung Galaxy S5 Windows 8 drivers”.
3. Make sure your device is in “Mass Storage” mode. Most devices are in this mode by default so this should not be an issue.
4. From the computer, drag your downloaded .apk file to your device’s internal or SD storage.
5. From the device, launch your file manager and tap on the .apk file.
6. The device will recognize the the file and ask if you want to install it. Click Install.
Now you can open the application iMessage on Android from your home screen. When you first open the app, you will be asked to create a new ID or to login with an existing one and to add contacts.